When I served, the Israeli military was the most moral in the world. No more
Once there was widespread Israeli outrage over the bombing of homes in Gaza. Now there is just indifference
- The Guardian, Monday 28 July 2014 18.34 BST
- I have been waiting along time to read something like this..and of course, comments were closed by the time I found it..still, absolutely worth reading.
- Here is a woman who could, with a certain moral force, speak the opposite of what we read here, and be supported in that stance.
- This opinion, this blog, will surely cost her, but she obviously felt that she had to speak..and I am so grateful for her words. Anyone reading this who can still justify what is happening, the genocide that Israel is practicing on civilians, on children, in Palestine must be insane..or as, she says of the Israeli population, indifferent.
- All my Jewish relatives and acquaintances are always horrified when I equate the situation with Nazi Germany, with the apartheid decades in South Africa…Could they read these words and still believe the lies that Israel, along with the right wing governments who support that country(Canada and The US, talking to you) keep telling us via the media?